Wednesday 29 May 2013

Cross Country

On Friday 24th May, our school had our cross country. My race was last and I came 7th out of all the girls, but 2nd out of the 11 year old girls. I beat my time by 48 seconds from our last timed practice and 2 minutes on my first one. The track I ran was two kilometers and I ran the whole way! By the time I had finished, I was really exhausted and puffed. I'm real proud of my self for achieving my time goals and pushing myself to the limit. It was real hard work. Those who came first, second or third in their age group, also went through to Lower Waipa cross country.

1 comment:

  1. Cross country was really challenging but I learn't to push myself. What part of the course was the hardest do you think? I think it was the hill at the end.

    -Taylor :)

    ReplyDelete