Sunday 1 December 2013

The Mystery Dino - Creative Writing (Using Personification)

With our creative writing we had to use Personification which is giving an object a human quality.

Hahaha This week we had creative writing and we had to write about approaching a house (Mr Marquand showed us a picture of the house we had to approach) Then we had to join stories with the person we sit next so Kayla and I joined ours together but Mr Marquand said we had to add more to it so this is what we came up with.... Hahaha (It's not actually that funny but it's funny to us and when we shared it)

I stumble through the long grass that is pulling and strangling my legs. It's like I'm hunting through the woods again but I'm not, I'm far from it. I come to a dark and eerie clearing. I can't breath. All I can smell is something rotting beneath me. A water fall rushes and roars into a river. Above it is a building with tall towers in every shape and size. It looms over me with great power. I race towards the castle-like building like I'm running a marathon, stopping 1 metre before the door. I stare at the windows and a ghostly shadow passes through one. In fear, I turn around to run back but the mist blocks my view. I can smell a sweet smell of chocolate cake and I run across a deathly bridge, but I'm to blubbery and I plummet through the wood. Soaked, I attempt to climb the mountain that stares at me in pain. A rock breaks off and I face plant into a rock as sharp as a knife. In hell I knock the door and hear the echo go on and on. The door carefully creaks open and I step inside. Suddenly I get murded by Barney the dinosaur! >:( I didn't want to be murded by a dinosaur, I wanted to be murded by a zombie. Well there goes that dream :(.

No comments:

Post a Comment