Sunday 13 October 2013

HOLIDAYS!!! - Rainbow Springs

It is now the first week of term 4! We just got back from holidays! In the holidays, my family and I, went to Rainbow Springs. We were all excited, mainly because we couldn't wait to go on the Big Splash! Walking around Rainbow Springs was pretty cool. We got to see heaps of animals. We went to the bird show which was pretty cool because we got to have birds fly over our head. It was funny when we got to the bit where there were 2 swans. They tried to bite you. Dad almost got bitten when he put his foot out for them to bite and then it went to bite his leg. When we finally got to the big splash, we didn't have to wait long in line. It was pretty cool because it kind of tells you about how we came to be. It started with the dinosaurs, then the Maori part, then the European part, then it was time to go down the fall. It was sooo much fun! After 2 family runs, my sister Deegan and I went down a couple more times. We always posed for the camera. My favourite photo is one of our family ones because my sister Andie has very funny facials. Rainbow Springs was a highlight of my holidays. I hope we can go there again sometime!

1 comment: